What is START?
Start is a free and comprehensive digital platform designed to connect 11-18 year olds with their future career potential. It combines the most comprehensive source of information with a personalised experience and career planning tools, helping our students to make more informed decisions about their future study and career options, as well as developing their employability.
By following Start’s structured and progressive activities, the platform caters for all students helping them to make more informed decisions about future study and career options at the right time and in good time.
- Comprehensive, up-to-date information
- A flexible framework for delivering careers Year 7-13
- Help students transition from education to employment
- Promote the importance of employability
- Meet statutory duties and Gatsby benchmarks
- Monitor student engagement and activity
- Evidence and improve provision