St Mark’s Academy is looking for a Librarian to manage, lead and co-ordinate the library and any related activities. Fixed 9 month contract expiring on 31st August 2019.
Scale 5 - Point 22-25 - £ 23,220 -£25,284 (Pro-rata £20,369- £22,179) 35 hours per week 40 weeks per annum.
The library is a key part of the English Department and the Academy as a whole; therefore, we are looking for highly motivated, creative and adaptable individuals to join us on our journey towards outstanding and beyond.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the library and its contents
- Work with students and teachers in library lessons
- Prepare and run some enrichment classes during the day and after-school
- Be committed to continually improving their professional practice
- Have experience of working with young people with a range of needs and challenges
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Friday 7th December 2018
Interviews to take place on: W/C 10th December 2018