Higher Level Teaching Assistant
St Mark’s Academy is looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to deliver intervention programmes targeted at behaviour support, social and emotion well-being. Fixed 1 year contract expiring on 31st August 2019.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver interventions to groups of students, including social, emotional and mental health and numeracy
- Work with students to develop behaviour strategies that are conducive to learning behaviour
- Prepare engaging content and assist students with making progress
- Be committed to continually improving their professional practice
- Have experience of working with young people with a range of needs and challenges
35 hours per week, 39 weeks Per annum.
Scale 4 - Point 18-21 - £ 20,734 -£22,682 (Pro-rata £17,733- £19,399).