St Mark’s Academy is looking for a Librarian to manage, lead and co-ordinate the library and any related activities.
Fixed 1 year contract expiring on 31st August 2019.
The library is a key part of the English Department and the Academy as a whole; therefore, we are looking for highly motivated, creative and adaptable individuals to join us on our journey towards outstanding and beyond.
The successful candidate will:
- Manage the day-to-day running of the library and its contents
- Work with students and teachers in library lessons
- Prepare and run some enrichment classes during the day and after-school
- Be committed to continually improving their professional practice
- Have experience of working with young people with a range of needs and challenges
Visits prior to application can be arranged by contacting reception on 020 8648 6627. If you would like an informal conversation prior to making an application for this position, please contact Sam Foster – Head of English.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Monday 10th September 2018