Higher Level Teaching Assistant
St Mark’s Academy is looking for a Higher Level Teaching Assistant to deliver intervention programmes targeted at behaviour support, social and emotion well-being. Fixed 1 year contract expiring on 31st August 2019.
£20,734 -£22,682 (Pro-rata £17,733- £19,399) 35 hours per 39 weeks per annum.
The successful candidate will:
- Deliver interventions to groups of students, including social, emotional and mental health and numeracy
- Work with students to develop behaviour strategies that are conducive to learning behaviour
- Prepare engaging content and assist students with making progress
- Be committed to continually improving their professional practice
- Have experience of working with young people with a range of needs and challenges
Visits prior to application can be arranged by contacting reception on 020 8648 6627. If you would like an informal conversation prior to making an application for this position, please contact Dionne Jude – Vice Principal.
Closing Date for receipt of applications: Friday 13th July 2018
Interviews to take place on: Monday 16th July 2018